Nelly (LIVE FROM THE DRIVE-IN)
Introducing the Live From The Drive-In concert series, a fun and easy way for everyone to reconnect and tap into a sense of community in a safe manner. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for fans and the artists to return to LIVE. It all kicks off July 10-12 in St. Louis, Indianapolis and Nashville!
WHAT: LIVE FROM THE DRIVE-IN
WHEN: JULY 10, 11 & 12
WHERE: PARKING LOT AT HOLLYWOOD CASINO AMPHITHEATRE (14141 Riverport Drive)
- FRIDAY, JULY 10TH – BRAD PAISLEY
- SATURDAY, JULY 11TH – EL MONSTERO
- SUNDAY, JULY 12TH – NELLY
ON SALE: FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH AT 10AM
DAY OF SHOW INFO:
- Masks are required for anyone outside of the vehicle. All exemptions will be honored as outlined by St. Louis County. If fans don’t have masks, one will be provided one for them. Exemptions below:
- -Children under nine years of age
- -Hearing impaired
- -Those with a medical condition that makes it unsafe
- Fans can now buy tickets at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Box office as well as online at livenation.com/drivein
- Tickets will be sold day of show at:
- -The venue box office during regular business hours on Friday (10a-5p) and Saturday (10a-2p).
- -The gate during event – no cash, credit cards only
FOR MORE INFO & TO PURCHASE TICKETS, VISIT LIVENATION.COM/DRIVEIN
- Tickets prices are per car, with a maximum of FOUR people permitted per car.
- Each car will have an allotted reserved space around their vehicle to tailgate while practicing social distancing.
- There will be full LED screens & speakers throughout so fans can enjoy a truly live concert experience.
- Tickets start as low as $125 per car, which comes out to just a little over $30 per person for a car of 4.