HALLOWFEST at Six Flags
October 2 - November 1
HALLOWFEST is open weekends now through November 1st at Six Flags St. Louis!
Experience thrills by day with Spooktaclular Storytelling at the Trick-or-Treat Trail AND chills by night at high speeds in total darkness on all signature roller coasters!
HALLOWFEST will take place October 2 through November 1, Fridays through Sundays
The park will continue to operate with limited capacity admission to prevent overcrowding and reservations will be required. The company’s comprehensive and ongoing safety protocols will be in effect for the entire run of the event.
HALLOWFEST Thrills by Day includes:
- Simply Spooktaclular Storytelling at the Trick-or-Treat Trail featuring individually packaged candy and treats for guests ages 12 and under;
- The popular Love at First Fright and Dead Man’s Party shows will be performed on the Palace Porch;
- Select scare-actor photo ops with appropriate social distancing; and
- At the 13th minute of every hour, freaks throughout the park break out in dance for Freaktime.
HALLOWFEST Chills by Night includes:
- All haunted attractions and scare zones will be transported outdoors to the wide-open midways with social distancing including The Vampire Lair, Clowns of the Blacktop Circus, and the Backlot Creatures;
- Six Flags’ signature collection of world-class roller coasters including The Boss, Screamin’ Eagle, BATMAN The Ride and American Thunder, ramp up the fear factor for a heart-pounding HALLOWFEST experience as guests fly through the air at high speeds in total darkness; and
- Halloween gear, such as themed masks, witch headbands, light-up devil horns, and scary apparel, will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets and light sticks.
Find out more at sixflags.com/stlouis