When and where is Second Chance Prom?
- March 30, 2019 at the Foundry Art Centre. The event runs from 7pm – 10:30pm
Is there a parking fee?
- No, parking is free onsite or in the surrounding parking lots.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Second Chance Prom is SOLD OUT! Keep listening to 106.5 The Arch for your chance to win your way in.
Is there an age restriction?
- No, Second Chance Prom is open to all ages. IDs will be checked at the cash bar.
Is there food?
- No, food will not be available for purchase at the event. Make sure to eat before you come. You can check out the many local restaurants on Main Street in Historic St. Charles before the event just down the street from the Foundry Art Centre.
Will there be a cash bar?
- Yes, the cash bar will be open starting at 7pm.
What can I expect at Second Chance Prom?
- Lots of 80’s music! Nostalgia when you relive prom staples, including photo ops, a dance contest, and crowning of the Prom King & Queen. Meet & greets with your favorite 106.5 The Arch personalities. And dancing! We want to see everyone on the dance floor all night long!
Can I reserve a table for my group?
- No. Limited seating will be available on a first come, first served basis, but we encourage everyone to enjoy themselves dancing!
Will there be a coat check?
- No. Hopefully, we will have some nice spring weather so you can leave your coat at home! If you bring it with you, it will be your responsibility.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
- The Foundry Arts Centre and 106.5 The Arch rarely cancel or postpone events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events from 106.5 The Arch are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted as soon as it is determined.