- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Two (2) years experience running a radio board, preferred.
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ensures that all preplanned components of a broadcast are carried out as designed, including, set-up, operation and maintenance of electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs.
- Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals, and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
- Observe monitors and converse with station personnel to determine audio and video levels.
- Control audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during radio broadcasts.
- Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company may make reasonable accomodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
St. Louis, MO
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER