Bread Guilt – I never ever finish a loaf of bread. I loved that they came out with those half-loves – but not everyone has them. Yesterday I got soo mad at myself because I threw away half a loaf of sourdough bread (my fav). It seemed like I just bought it – yet it already had mold on it… This makes me feel – guilty – that I am wasting food and some people don’t have food. It makes me angry – that I am wasting money. I know some people have problems eating all of their produce before it goes bad – but I’ve never heard anyone have bread problems. After I threw the nasty pieces away – felt even more guilt because I could have thrown it in the woods for the birds or in the pond for the ducks. Then – to never make that mistake again, I promised that I would ALWAYS freeze my bread in the future (so that I can use it “on demand” – even though it never tastes as good. What do you never finish? Do you have a strange guilt that you carry about something totally weird.
Pant Security Tag – I got a couple new pairs of jeans – they were on sale super cheap (like 19 bucks each) – but my new jeans arrived with security tags attached. It took forever for me to find a tool or at least something that would work to cut through the metal pin. I almost left the house without getting it off – I knew it was high enough that you wouldn’t be able to see it from under my top – but would it set off metal detectors? Would it trip up other stores security? The cops will be after me.
Dentist – I went to the dentist yesterday – The same office Bryce went to, except I had the male Dentist rather than the female. I love going to the dentist. I’ve always liked brushing my teeth to a supreme “dork” level. i.e. When I was 13, all I asked for Christmas that year was a Sonicare toothbrush. I think it’s because I feel like an “A” student at the dentist – I know when I go there should be nothing wrong with my teeth. Perhaps it’s one area in my life where I excel instead of suck. Growing up we always had great dental care, my dad’s fraternity brother was our dentist until we moved away and we always loved going – maybe because of the giant stickers we were given. 🙂
The first time I saw my dentist was when he came in to do the exam – Whoa –this guys was super hot! Surprisingly hot – wow – Oh gawd I can’t imagine how crazy my facial expressions must have been (I’m imagining a very constipated look…the mixture of surprise, “keep it cool” and “oh s#!&”)…He was super cool, super nice and not wearing a ring – (which shouldn’t count at a doctor’s office cuz they are constantly washing their hands and putting gloves on and stuff…right?).
Anyway – looks like I am going to HAVE to go see him again today – because while I was driving in – my permanent little metal bond that was behind my front teeth – totally fell off – I luckily didn’t swallow it. I have it taped to a post it in an envelope for safe keeping.
LUV – R
Ricki Clicks – I thought these articles were cool.
- Edwardsville Amazon shipping plant opens, still hiring http://www.kmov.com/story/33042571/edwardsville-amazon-shipping-plant-opens-still-hiring
- For some reason I thought this was hysterical – A Group of Moms Gets Busted For Smoking a Celebratory Joint After They Drop Their Kids Off on the First Day of School
- Men Are Six Times More Likely to Argue With Their Significant Other Than Their Best Friend
- The Internet Is Reacting Hilariously To Apple’s Bizarre New Headphones – HERE
- 11 Things You Think Are Improving Your Life (But Are Actually F*cking It Up) – http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22863/11-things-you-think-are-improving-your-life-but-are-actually-fcking-it-up.html – I do a lot of these….
- 10 Ways To Clear Your Home Of Negative Energy (That Aren’t Burning Sage)
- Burn cedar for decluttering.
- Burning cedar is a great way to smudge the air when you’re in the midst of releasing some bad juju. For example, when you finally get rid of bad-memory outfits in your closet, burning cedar is a symbolic way to clear the space of their lingering energy. Likewise, if you buy antiques or vintage objects, you can wave cedar smoke over them to clear them of their previous owner’s energies.
- Burn cedar for decluttering.
Connect with Ricki OntheRadio / Ricki Radiolady-Smith: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook , Twitter: @thatRicki, Instagram: @thatRicki, Spencer’s Neighborhood-Facebook, Spencersneighborhood.com