Cat costume – YAY! My new costume came in. Can we please run around and do cat stuff in it?? “You’ve Cat To Be Kitten Me with Ricki” – or “Neighborhood Cat” – we could strap a go pro to me??
Last sexy costume – Even though I have my cat costume – I don’t know if I should wear it this year. The cat is kinda “evergreen” – and this could be the LAST year it is “appropriate” for me to wear a hoochie-momma, sexy costume. I’ve only done the sexy costume 1.5 times in my life – once a Sexy Miss Muffett and a semi-sexy sorority Betty Boop. I know I have a pic in an album at home. Remind me to bring it in.
I’m no spring chicken – even though I am younger than our listener (which is part of the reason that I don’t like calling out my age number) – and I have always been leery of “showing too much” or being too “slutty” – such a stigma for women, so I usually go anti or dorky.
With all that being said – there is part of me that keeps saying “dress like a slut this Halloween” (maybe in different words) – because this could be your last chance to “pull it off”. Some women may say wear whatever you want whenever you want – but is that really true?? Not in my opinion when you are trying to be a little classy.
Bra sew – My dang dog got ahold of my LAST favorite bra – UGGGHHHH – She has been mowing her way thru my bra drawer (not literally) – it’s only when I get lazy and leave one within reach. Strange thing: Gia only eats off the bra strap, literally severs it in half and she’s done it to at least 4 bras. I know – I know – MY FAULT. I was frustrated because I really liked the bra – so much that every time I stop by TJ Maxx or Marshall’s, I scan the racks for the same one. Anyway – I actually tried to SAVE the bra last night. I pulled out my sewing kit and sat down…it totally didn’t work. She had separated the elastic enough it is beyond repair. It donned on me that Spencer is an excellent seamstress/tailor.
Dirty pants – I pulled a Spencer. I am wearing the pants I wore yesterday. I feel a little gross – and a little liberated – and I don’t think I’ll be doing this again because I am super self conscious about it. LOL
LUV – R
Ricki Clicks – I thought these articles were cool.
- 20 Spooktacular Things to Do This Halloween in St. Louis – HERE
- 20 Festive Things to Do This Fall in St. Louis – HERE
- Umbilical cord art??? – HERE
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA – Having Sex Makes Men More Likely to Believe in God – HERE
- HERE A dumb song about sticking a pen in an apple to make an apple-pen is going viral. A comedian in Japan did it. Some people think it’ll blow up like “Gangnam Style”, and everyone else thinks it’s stupid
- “It would be my luck” – Brando HERE
- Dystextia: Garbled Texts May Be a Sign of a Stroke
- ‘Will & Grace’ is Back – HERE The cast of Will & Grace, Debra Messing, Eric McCormack and Megan Mullally all tweeted a short trailer for something related to the show. The video features a hidden message – one red word in each page of texts spells out the sentence “Will & Grace is back.” People have been thinking the mystery has something to do with the presidential campaign… and they are right. “Will & Grace” is officially back, at least for a 10 minute scene debating the merits of Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.
- What a Man’s Hair Cut Says About Him – HERE
Connect with Ricki OntheRadio / Ricki Radiolady-Smith: Email: email@example.com, Facebook , Twitter: @thatRicki, Instagram: @thatRicki, Spencer’s Neighborhood-Facebook, Spencersneighborhood.com