- No dogs allowed – Tried calling the Ranch yesterday with no answer, so I decided to drop them a note and see what happens.Me: Hi there!! I am very interested in coming to visit your ranch. what is a good time to call you? Do you ever allow guests to bring their dogs along?Reply: We should be in the house after 7:30 p.m. on Monday. I am sorry, we don’t allow outside animals. Nancy
- So yea, I’m BEYOND BUMMED. At first I wanted to call her and explain to her why I want to bring my dog – explain her breed, that she is remote E collar trained, that if there are times where they feel its best for her to stay back, that’s cool I get it. If it’s a liability thing – they would be running a greater risk having me wouldn’t they? ….my mind wandered to the awful things that could POTENTIALLY happen to Gia there – and I freaked myself out a lil – but I still think she should be able to go.
- Tired Ricki – I sat down to chill at about 6 last night and totally fell asleep. The only bad thing is that I woke up at 11pm. I guess my body doesn’t want more than 5 hours of sleep. I got up let the dog out and walked around the block a lil. By the time I got back inside, I had a bunch of ideas of things I could do for a couple hours before I had to get ready for work. No, no – you should sleep. So – I laid there for 2 hours thinking of the things I should/could/would be doing.
- I was getting ready the other morning – My normal routine is : start with brushed out, towel dried hair. Tools: “Wet Brush” Hair Brush, Hair Dryer and vented roll brush. I flip my head over and dry my roots with my fingers (since my hair is getting too long) – once that is dry, I flip my hair back over, use the “wet brush” to untangle and start to dry the ends with my fingers. Once it’s dry enough, I grab the vented roll brush and pull it thru section by section. I got halfway thru the left side of my head and had made it to the front when my brush SNAPPED!! Like hardcore broke at the handle – smacking me in the face. I brought my brush so you can see how tough it is. I cant believe the force I must have been applying to make it go like that. I now need a new brush and don’t know how to get ready without one, and I think I might be a lil traumatized – lil roll-brush shy maybe.
- Dang Spencer – You jinxed me!!!! The white shoes – that Gia ate and that I spent time scouring the whole internet to find another pair – white shoes!!!!! They don’t fit. Too big. You freaking called it!!!!!
LUV – R
Ricki Clicks – I thought these articles were cool.
- SPOILER ALERT: One of the few things fans of “Stranger Things” complained about was the
fact that Nancy’s friend Barb disappeared . . . and nobody seemed to care. Well, Season 2 will
- Yumm…Fried Chicken-Scented Sunscreen – HERE
- Watching TV leads you to believing in everyday myths
Connect with Ricki OntheRadio / Ricki Radiolady-Smith: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook , Twitter: @thatRicki, Instagram: @thatRicki, Spencer’s Neighborhood-Facebook, Spencersneighborhood.com