- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Driver’s license and insurability.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company
- Must work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
- Proficient organizational skills; meet deadlines; accurate follow-through on all projects; assists others as needed.
- Handles more than one assignment at a time and performs quickly, efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Self-starter, handles stress well, and accepts responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the Hubbard Radio St. Louis’ Digital/Interactive department in all areas of operation dealing with radio events, remotes, appearances, promotions and special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with, attend, and execute special promotional events and community service programs sponsored by the station, including personal appearances away from the studio location, and activities on week nights and weekends.
- Assist the Promotion Director/Manager/Coordinator with the set-up and breakdown of station promotional equipment.
- Represent the station in the community in a professional manner that projects desired company image.
- Brand Ambassador for St. Louis radio properties (including on-air talent) that execute the overall marketing vision for each station.
- Entertain crowds in public with games, music and other activities.
- Develop and implement marketing tactics that will directly impact brand database growth by pushing loyalty club sign-ups with event attendees; obtain monthly database member quota; data entry and follow up emails to new club members.
- Make certain station vehicles are kept organized and clean on the interior and stocked with proper promotional equipment, premiums and supplies.
- Recap from event (pictures, videos, etc…) within 48 hours of each taking place.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
Prefer applicants who have previous experience or education in broadcasting (media), communications, customer-service or related business.