- Bachelors degree or pursuing degree in communications, digital marketing and/or social media marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create internet based and digital media marketing solutions.
- Advanced PC skills; strong experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and/or Access or Apple Pages, Keynote, and Numbers a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships, communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
POSITION SUMMARY: Work closely with digital strategy, development team and sales team to develop highly creative and visual concepts, campaigns, and online advertisements that meet the marketing/business objectives of clients and overall business strategies of the Company.
- Develop social media networks and engagement, including conceiving, designing and executing campaigns across number of industries.
- Recommend and customize social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Assist with executing the scheduling, production and implementation of all digital/mobile campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, as well as full delivery.
- Assist with the creation of comprehensive reports and analysis of station and client campaigns.
- Work with internal teams/Account Executives to understand the company’s needs and generate ideas for pitching and proposals, often involving mockups/statistics/reporting/etc.
- Work closely with station’s Marketing dept. to develop internal creative that meets our business objectives to advance station’s brand strategy.
- Create/execute on-site social footprint at station concerts and signature station events.
- Fulfill and implement any and all sales objectives, creating micro site content, building programs, implementing and updating content, etc.
- Set up, modify and manage online and mobile ad serving systems – including tagging and targeting schematic, as well as advertising specs and guidelines – as new company and product offerings evolve.
- Provide frequent updates to Sales and Marketing on inventory/sell-thru and campaign delivery statuses.
- Oversee the QA process, including screening all incoming creative to uphold content restrictions and quality assure all booked advertisements.
- Explore new technologies and potential external partners that will help bolster online and mobile advertising capabilities to drive business.
- Other duties as assigned.