106.5 THE ARCH – 2014 $50,000 Giveaway
1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two (2) ways to enter this sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will run from Monday, March 31, 2014, until 3:00 p.m. on Friday, June 27, 2014.
a. Listen and Win. Listen to 106.5 The Arch from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each weekday from Monday, March 31, 2014, through Friday, June 27, 2014. The number of times in a single weekday the sweepstakes is played may vary from day to day at the Station’s sole discretion (e.g., there may be no play on a given day, or the sweepstakes may be played one (1) time per day, two (2) times per day, etc.). The Station will announce at 7:30 a.m. each weekday in advance over the air the hour(s) between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. when the sweepstakes will be played that day. The Station will announce that they will take the designated caller (for example, the 1st caller, 6th caller, 10th caller, etc.) to call 314-969-1065 (MO residents) or 618-399-1065 (IL residents) to be the qualifier prize winner. The listener who gets through to the Station as the designated caller will become a qualifier in this sweepstakes. Each qualifier’s name will be announced on air. There will be up to two (2) qualifiers per day (130 total) via this method of entry. Note that webcasts of 106.5 The Arch’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes.
b. Arch Allies Loyalty Club Membership Required. To participate in this aspect of the sweepstakes, listeners must be members of the Arch Allies Loyalty Club. To become a member of the Arch Allies Loyalty Club, log on to www.1065thearch.com and complete the form to become a member. Once a member of the Arch Allies Loyalty Club, go to www.1065thearch.com and click on the Arch Allies Loyalty Club, and enter the sweepstakes. Arch Allies Loyalty Club members may enter the sweepstakes once per day during the term of the sweepstakes, for a total of 89 entries per this method of entry.
i. If a listener wants to receive more than the one (1) entry per day as set forth in Paragraph 1 (b) above, the listener must use 5,000 Arch Allies Club points for each additional entry.
ii. If a listener wants to receive more than the one (1) entry per day as set forth in Paragraph 1 (b) above, the listener will also be provided an ongoing opportunity to “Refer A Friend” to participate in this sweepstakes. There is no limit to the number of friends you refer, and you can receive an additional five (5) entries for each friend you refer who successfully enters the sweepstakes.
From all entries received pursuant to this Paragraph 1 (b), Thirteen (13) qualifiers will be drawn as follows: one name will be randomly drawn on or about the following dates: April 4, 2014; April 11, 2014; April 18, 2014; April 25, 2014; May 2, 2014; May 9, 2014; May 16, 2014; May 23, 2014; May 30, 2014; June 6, 2014; June 13, 2014; June 20, 2014; and June 27, 2014.
On or about Friday, June 27, 2014, one name will be randomly drawn from the up to One Hundred Forty Three (143) qualifiers to be the grand prize winner. The winner will be notified by telephone, email, or in person.
Limit: one (1) qualifier per household. Odds of winning a qualified prize depend upon the number of other callers trying to call the station at the same time as the odds of winning the grand prize are up to 1:143.
a. Qualifier Prizes. There will be up to One Hundred Forty Three (143) qualifying prize winners (up to two (2) winners each weekday throughout the sweepstakes period and 8 online winners). Each winner will receive $106.
b. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize winner. In addition to the qualifier prize, the grand prize winner will receive $50,000.
3. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each winner must complete the prize claim paperwork to receive his/her prize in person at 106.5 The Arch’s Studios, 11647 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) within thirty (30) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to 106.5 The Arch (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of 106.5 The Arch. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented. Upon determining the winner is a qualified winner, the prize will be mailed to each qualified winner to the address provided to station on the prize claim paperwork. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for delayed, mutilated, damaged, lost, or returned prize mailings.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. In the event it is determined that any qualified winner is ineligible, their prize will be forfeited and go unawarded. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Missouri or Illinois. Limit one qualified winner per household. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize valued over $9,999 within one (1) year (365 days) prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Employees of Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in 106.5 The Arch sweepstakes for a period of one year.
5. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each person entering this sweepstakes (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by 106.5 The Arch for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to claim a prize, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
6. WINNER LIST: For the name of the grand prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before April 28, 2014, to Winners List, 106.5 The Arch’s $50,000 Giveaway, 106.5 The Arch, 11647 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63141.
Decisions of 106.5 The Arch concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. 106.5 The Arch reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this sweepstakes. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes.