According to pop life online columnist Liz Tracy, here are the essentials for a party in which everyone has a good time.
1. Beer. Lots of beer. Cheap beer is ok because quantity is more important than quality. Make BYOB voluntary.
2. Chips. Don’t worry about fancy finger foods. Just open a bag of Doritos. Someone will make a Taco Bell run.
3. Dance. Make sure the music and atmosphere is conducive to shaking one’s groove thang.
4. Do not play Guitar Hero. Keep the video games off. This goes for the TV too.
5. Don’t Instagram everything. In fact, keep your phone in your pocket.