- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer someone who has worked in a radio broadcasting environment, related function or exposure to sports sales and dealing with clients.
- Two years post high school education in communication, business, related field, or equivalent.
- Educated and/or experienced in communications, sales, media sales, sports marketing, advertising, or equivalent
Experience requires a successful demonstration of the following:
- Producing immediate sales results and achieving revenue budgets.
- Creating & maintaining excellent business/client relations with a multitude of clients.
- Ability to function well under pressure and willing to work irregular hours which may include but is not limited to nights and weekends.
- Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices, marketing principles.
- High energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for building, maintaining and retaining corporate relationships with business entities which nay prove profitable to the Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals and manage the contract process while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Pursue and develop leads to acquire new business accounts.
- Maintain existing accounts in prompt and efficient manner.
- Designs and delivers presentations to current and prospective clients highlighting the products and services of the Company.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients, and follow through with contract process.
- Assure rate integrity and obtain credit approval for all new accounts.
- Meet or exceed annual and monthly revenue goals.
- Responsible for all past-due account collections.
- Stay abreast of up-to-date competitive local and industry practices, rates, ratings.
- Assist with promotions, productions and other areas of coordination for the Sales Department.