On-Call On-Site Event Coordinator (Street Team)
TITLE OF POSITION: On-Call On-Site Event Coordinator (Street Team)
STATION & LOCATION: St. Louis, Missouri (WXOS/WARH/WIL-FM)
HOURS: Shifts Vary
FLSA STATUS: Part Time Intermittent
POSTED DATE: 8.13.2013
CLOSING DATE: 11.13.2013 or when filled
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the Hubbard Radio St. Louis’ Digital/Interactive department in all areas of operation dealing with radio events, remotes, appearances, promotions and special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with, attend, and execute special promotional events and community service programs sponsored by the station, including personal appearances away from the studio location, and activities on week nights and weekends.
- Assist the Promotion Director/Manager/Coordinator with the set-up and breakdown of station promotional equipment.
- Represent the station in the community in a professional manner that projects desired company image.
- Brand Ambassador for St. Louis radio properties (including on-air talent) that execute the overall marketing vision for each station.
- Entertain crowds in public with games, music and other activities.
- Develop and implement marketing tactics that will directly impact brand database growth by pushing loyalty club sign-ups with event attendees; obtain monthly database member quota; data entry and follow up emails to new club members.
- Make certain station vehicles are kept organized and clean on the interior and stocked with proper promotional equipment, premiums and supplies.
- Recap from event (pictures, videos, etc…) within 48 hours of each taking place.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Driver’s license and insurability.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company
- Must work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
- Proficient organizational skills; meet deadlines; accurate follow-through on all projects; assists others as needed.
- Handles more than one assignment at a time and performs quickly, efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Self-starter, handles stress well, and accepts responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer applicants who have previous experience or education in broadcasting (media), communications, customer-service or related business.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC
ATTN: Jerry England, Human Resource Director
11647 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: 314-983-6308 or 314-993-5071
Qualified candidates must download the application available on our web sites.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s). Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
An Equal Opportunity Employer