‘Rick on Whatever’-Thursday 2/14/13
A toddler in Russia is breaking records with his taste for refrigerator door decorations.
Surgeons had to operate on the 12-month-old from Chelyabinsk after he swallowed 42 fridge magnets. The child’s mom rushed him to the hospital after she noticed all the magnets from the kitchen appliance were missing.
Doctors were able to safely remove all of them. And while the chief pediatric surgeon says he’s taken a lot of things out of young patients-he’s never seen anything on the same scale as the little magnet-lover.
I’m Rick on Whatever–and The Whatever Word of the Day is–MAGNET.