On-Call On-Site Event Coordinator (Street Team)
TITLE OF POSITION: On-Call On-Site Event Coordinator (Street Team)
STATION & LOCATION: St. Louis, Missouri (WXOS/WARH/WIL-FM)
HOURS: Shifts Vary
FLSA STATUS: Part Time Intermittent
POSTED DATE: February 12, 2013
CLOSING DATE: May 12, 2013 or when filled
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the Hubbard Radio St. Louis’ Digital/Interactive department in all areas of operation dealing with radio events, remotes, appearances, promotions and special projects.
- Possess high school education or equivalent.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company
- Must work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
- Proficient organizational skills; meet deadlines; accurate follow-through on all projects; assists others as needed.
- Handles more than one assignment at a time and performs quickly, efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Self-starter, handles stress well, and accepts responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
- Valid driver’s license (will need to show proof); Must show proof of valid insurance.
- Must have a proven ability to safely drive large/oversized vehicles, company vehicles or personal vehicles (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, and evenings. Must be available and have a flexible schedule.
- Must be DEPENDABLE, RELIABLE and able to show up to work and events on time!
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer applicants who have previous experience or education in broadcasting (media), communications, customer-service or related business.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC
ATTN: Amanda Koeppe, Human Resource Director
11647 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: 314-983-6308 or 314-993-5071
Qualified candidates must download the application available on our web sites.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s). Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
An Equal Opportunity Employer