NCAA Midwest Regional Ticket Giveaway – Official Rules
106.5 THE ARCH – NCAA MIDWEST REGIONAL TICKETS GIVEAWAY
1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
In order to enter, you must pick up and complete an official entry form during The Arch’s live appearance at Sam’s Club, 4512 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, Missouri, between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 11, 2012. The sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries. Limit, one entry per person; one winner per household; any person submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
2. HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: Entries in this contest will be accepted as set forth in Paragraph 1 above. From all eligible entries received, one (1) name will be randomly drawn at the appearance on Sunday, March 11, 2012, at approximately 11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. There will be four (4) winners. winnerS MUST be present to win.
- PRIZE: There will be four (4) prizes awarded in this contest. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to either Session 1 on March 23, 2012 or Session 2 on March 25, 2012 of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Midwest Regionals at the Edward Jones Dome. Value of each prize is: $170. The tickets are subject to the policies, practices and procedures of the NCAA and the Edward Jones Dome.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: The winner may claim his/her prize at the time of the drawing, or may pick up the prize in person at 106.5 The Arch’s Studios, 11647 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) by 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 22, 2012. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to 106.5 The Arch (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of 106.5 The Arch. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Missouri or Illinois. Employees of Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., Sam’s Club and Unilever, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this contest and from participating in 106.5 The Arch contests for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., Sam’s Club and Unilever (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by 106.5 The Arch for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying a winner, a winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
7. WINNER LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before March 31, 2012, to Winners List, NCAA Midwest Regional Tickets Giveaway, 106.5 The Arch, 11647 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63141.
Decisions of 106.5 The Arch concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The sponsors reserve the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this contest, without notice. The sponsors reserve the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this contest has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the contest and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination.