106.5 THE ARCH – CELEBRATE FITNESS – FUNJET VACATIONS GETAWAY
1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
In order to enter, you must pick up and complete an official entry form at The Arch registration tables located at the Celebrate Fitness Event at the Washington University Athletic Complex, 330 North Big Ben Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 10, 2012. The Arch will have two registration tables available to entrants – one inside the athletic complex and one outside of the athletic complex. Entries must be placed in the entry box by 10:00 a.m. in order to be eligible for the drawing at the conclusion of the event; the random drawing will be held at approximately 10:30 a.m. The sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries. Limit, one entry per person; any person submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
2. HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: Entries in this contest will be accepted as set forth in Paragraph 1 above. From all eligible entries received, one (1) name will be randomly drawn at the conclusion of the Celebrate Fitness Event on Saturday, March 10, 2012, at approximately 10:30 a.m. The winner need not be present to win.
- PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize awarded in this contest. The winner will win a trip for two (2) to Riviera Maya, Mexico, which will include round trip charter airfare for two (2) from St. Louis, Missouri, to Riviera Maya, Mexico, seven (7) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at the RIU Playacar (all-inclusive), transfers to/from resort and all food/beverages. Value: $2,790. The trip must be taken during the following dates, or will be forfeited: 2012 – April 15-May 20; June 1-21; August 12-November 21; or December 1-15; 2013 – January 8-20; April 15-May 20; June 1-21; August 12-November 21; or December 1-15. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation other than listed above, personal expenses (optional excursions, spa treatments, souvenirs), telephone charges, meals and beverages not covered in the all-inclusive plan, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. The winner will be responsible for applicable taxes and fees (approximately $120 per person). Taxes, fuel and fees are subject to change upon notice from Funjet Vacations and are non-refundable. Blackout dates will apply. All travel is based on availability. The winner and his/her guest will need to have a valid passport for travel. If passport is not in hand by time of travel, there will be no refunds nor extensions. The winner and his/her guest is responsible for any charges incurred for name changes or trip cancellations. The trip is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Should either the hotel or destination being dropped from the Funjet Vacations product line prior to booking, Funjet Vacations shall have the right to substitute a comparable hotel or destination. All passengers must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Mexico, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Missouri. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: The winner must claim his/her prize in person at 106.5 The Arch’s Studios, 11647 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within ten (10) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to 106.5 The Arch (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of 106.5 The Arch. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Missouri or Illinois. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Employees of Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., Funjet Vacations and Siteman Cancer Center, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this contest and from participating in 106.5 The Arch contests for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., Funjet Vacations and Siteman Cancer Center (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by 106.5 The Arch for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
7. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before April 15, 2012, to Winners List, Celebrate Fitness – Funjet Vacations Getaway, 106.5 The Arch, 11647 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63141.
Decisions of 106.5 The Arch concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. 106.5 The Arch reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this contest. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules.