OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
WARH “8 to 5 Bribe”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and a legal resident of Missouri or Illinios to enter. Employees of WARH- Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Funjet Vacations, The Mark Travel Corporation, and La Macchia Enterprises, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Contest begins at 8:00 A.M. on February 6, 2012 and ends at 5:00 P.M. March 2, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Judges decisions are final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. .
- How To Enter: Each week day (Monday through Friday) from February 6, 2012 to March 2, 2012 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, listen for the “8 to 5 Bribe” cue to call on WARH -106.5 The Arch, and be the designated caller to call 314-969-1065 from Missouri or 618-399-1065 from Illinois. The listener who gets through and is confirmed to be the designated caller will win the qualifying First Prize, and be automatically entered into that week’s grand prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the entire Promotion Period.
WARH- Hubbard Radio St. Louis and Funjet Vacations are not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this contest.
Note that webcasts of WARH- 106.5 The Arch programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this contest.
- PRIZES: First Prizes – Twenty (20) First Prizes will be awarded (one (1) to each qualifying winner as set forth in paragraph 2 of these official rules). Each First Prize consists of $500.00 cash. ARV: $500.00 each. Grand Prizes – Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded in this Contest (one (1) Grand Prize awarded on each Friday during the Promotion Period). Each prize consists of a vacation for two (2) with Funjet Vacations, including round-trip charter airfare for two (2) on Sun Country charter flights from St. Louis, a 7 night stay at the all inclusive Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica, including round trip airport/hotel transfers. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2350.00 each. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received each week.
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) First Prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation other than listed above, personal expenses (optional excursions, spa treatments, souvenirs), telephone charges, meals and beverages not covered in the all-inclusive plan, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. The winner will be responsible for applicable taxes and fees. Government-imposed per passenger travel taxes are approximately $150.00 per person are not included and are payable by winner prior to travel. Winner is responsible to get to a Funjet Vacations’ departure city. Travel must be taken between April 1, 2012 – April 30, 2013, and is subject to availability and is not allowed over holidays, blackout dates or convention periods. Confirmation will be given on a space available basis only. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. Should either the hotel or destination being dropped from the Funjet Vacations product line prior to booking, Funjet Vacations shall have the right to substitute a comparable hotel or destination. All passengers must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Missouri. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures. Winner and guest are responsible for providing all necessary travel documentation, including passports. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NEW PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: As of January 23, 2007 all international travelers must present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department’s consular website www.travel.state.gov or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website www.dhs.gov. It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide proper documentation. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their travel documents, must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree. Funjet Vacations will not rebook or revise any reservations if travelers do not possess a valid U.S. Passport by their date of departure. Travel arrangements are subject to availability. Winner and guest will be required to sign the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights.
- AWARDING PRIZE/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible qualified entries received from that week, at or about 6:00 pm on the Friday of each week during the Promotion Period (2/10, 2/17, 2/24, and 3/2). Non-winning qualified entries will NOT be carried over to subsequent week’s drawings. Grand Prize winners will be notified by email/telephone/mail on or about the Monday following the drawing date. Grand Prize winners are required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release and a W-9 form within five (5) days of date of receipt of such documents. If any potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the required documents fully-executed within the specified period, a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors are unable to contact potential winner within a reasonable period of time, prize is unclaimed, or potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ discretion, an alternate winner selected. Guest of Grand Prize winner will also be required to sign and return a liability release form prior to ticketing of prize. Noncompliance with these requirements, ineligibility, or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. If Grand Prize winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree that WARH Hubbard Radio St. Louis and Funjet Vacations (collectively, “Sponsors”) have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the Contest and their determination of the winner is final.
By accepting prize, winner grants Sponsors and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and their agents”) the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, state of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes on-line and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited.
- LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions or for trouble accessing the WARH website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsors, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Sponsors and their respective parents, agents, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, employees, and directors, from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities; including any travel related thereto.
- 7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, available after April 5, 2012, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than March 9, 2012 to:
WARH – Hubbard Radio St. Louis,
“8 to 5 Bribe” Winners List
11647 Olive Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63141