8 to 5 BRIBE: Cardinals vs Cubs Champions Club – Official Rules
106.5 THE ARCH – 8 TO 5 BRIBE CONTEST
1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This is a “listen and win” contest. The contest will run from Monday, August 15, 2011, through Friday, August 19, 2011.
Listen to the 106.5 The Arch from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each weekday from Monday, August 15, 2011, through Friday, August 19, 2011. The number of times in a single weekday the contest is played may vary from day to day at the Station’s sole discretion (e.g., there may be no play on a given day, or the contest may be played one (1) time per day, two (2) times per day, etc.). The Station will usually not announce in advance over the air the exact time(s) between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. when the contest will be played that day. The Station will announce that they will take the designated caller (for example, the 1st caller, 6th caller, 10th caller, etc.) to call 314-969-1065 (MO residents) or 618-399-1065 (IL residents) to be their “8 to 5 BRIBE” prize winner. The listener who gets through to the Station as the designated caller will be the winner of the prize as announced.
106.5 The Arch is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this contest.
Limit: one (1) winner per household. Note that webcasts of 106.5 The Arch’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this contest.
2. PRIZES: There will be five (5) prize winners. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to see The Cardinals vs. Cubs on September 25th at Busch Stadium from the all-inclusive Champions Club. Total value of each prize is $324.
3. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each winner must claim his/her prize in person at 106.5 The Arch’s Studios, 11647 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within ten (10) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to 106.5 The Arch (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of 106.5 The Arch. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Missouri or Illinois. Limit, one winner per household. In order to eligible to win a prize in this contest, you cannot have won any prize within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this contest. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Employees of Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., The Inn at Hermannhof and Massage for Your Health, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this contest and from participating in 106.5 The Arch contests for a period of one year.
5. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC, Hubbard Radio, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., the Inn at Hermannhof and Massage for Your Health (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by 106.5 The Arch for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to claim a prize, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accepting the prize, each winner and his/her guest agree to be bound by these official rules, including the above release.
6. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners (names only), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before August 15, 2011, to Winners List, 8 to 5 BRIBE Contest/Inn at Hermannhof, 106.5 The Arch, 11647 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63141.
Decisions of 106.5 The Arch concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. 106.5 The Arch reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this contest. 106.5 The Arch is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules.